BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TokiDoki~

Ahh Gomen for not blogging for a while. Not that anyone reads these >_<
But anyway, the past few days have been going quite well I guess.
I'm excited for the holidays though!
I can't wait~

But do yous ever get that towards the end you get bored and start wanting school to start again? I get it evveerrryyy Christmas holidays.

Let's discuss what I'm getting:
I am getting a JVC Video Camera (It's cute), An Ice-Cone maker, and my Hello Kitty mobile. That's all I've been told about anyway. I think everyone else is giving me money, which is great! Because then I can spend it at Bodyline and TokiDoki.

TOKI DOKI!

I discovered it today and fell in love with it instantly.

They're shoes are awesome on there, as are their clothes, but however they are rather expensive. *sigh*
BUTBUTBUT! They're stocking fillers are adorable. So are their hats.

Tonight (hopefully) I'm gonna buy this:


&


Maybe a journal thing. But I'm worried that the journal thing will attract the gay scene kids, because it looks "scene" but idfc. I like it so meh ;D




Today?
A band:


The Manchester Orchestra



0 comments: