BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

As you may have noticed, I deleted all my posts.
Why, you may ask?
Well, I got sick of the ones I had up. And I couldn't be bothered re-reading them all to decide which to delete.

Brief Re-count of today-

. Made some pretty pro pizza's with Bri (N00bana jks) in Italian
. Got a temporary sex change
. Tried out for Gepps Got Talent with Bri -- Got in
. Sang Lion King songs for a whole lesson
. Skipped Music
. Had an affair on Georgia
. Just found out Georgia's sisters dog has been put down
. Yelled at our bus driver and told him to get a license
. Finally saw the true images of Edward, Bella and Jacob

I really cbf thinking of what else went on.

. . .

I should learn the rest of Take It Easy by Buono! , and start something else. I'm also going to ride into my "community" and grab some cold rolls from Indochina. I should also ask about getting a job there. I either want to work at Indochina or Subway, until I'm 15. When I'm 15 I want to work at... Not sure yet, haven't thought about it. Maybe a small, cutesy shop. There's this little shop in the community which sells random junk and it's cute, maybe there ^ ^  OR. at a cafe. Cafe... [I forgot it's name] in our library. Or maybe even a music store. Or I'll just stick to restaurants, like Indian, Chinese, Japanese ones.

McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks No thanks.

0 comments: