BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Drie

Fight.Fight.Fight.


Today was:  
For starters,  I spent like 5 hours cleaning and doing my jobs, yeah that's how much I don't do them, stfu 
XD
THEN
I went to Suberways and handed in my application form.
I hope they accept me .__.
I wouldn't HAHA


Then I got home and had a bit of a tiff' with the 'rents but hey? That's what they're their for right? Presents and fighting (Y)


Tomorrow I'm seeing Jay! ^ - ^ 
Which I am quite excited about.




You know what I can't wait for?
New years Eve. One: It's my birthday. And Two: I love it when it's almost 12am and you lie there watching the stars in the night sky, making your resolutions. I have know idea what mine are going to be (LIAR. I do I just don't wanna say them ;D)


I might gets me an early night tonights. (I say that but I bet I wont.)








On the downer side, I miss having a best friend.
Someone to talk to when your happy, angry, down.. Someone to simply confide in and trust. Someone to have fun with, laugh with. That someone is missing. But time will put together the pieces, and I'm not going to be advertising for them anytime soon ;)


Annoyances of today?
Hypocrites. They are simply gutless liars.

0 comments: