BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don't know what today is going to be like but I'll make a short hypothesis.

Today I am going to try harder at home to co-operate and do my bit, because sometimes I take my parents for granted and never pay them thanks or any help. So I will try to, and hopefully succeed. I will exercise more and learn the whole dance to diva and hopefully make a video. I will upload a few pictures to dailybooth in hope that people will notice them. I will check my bebo and long for a group to mark the task photo's so I can start on a new one. I will spend less time on the computer and more with the family and I will also facebook.

PS


In my dream last night I had Fairy Odd Parents, a pet Tadpole, and my 'boss' (not that I have one yet) from subway was my math teacher.

0 comments: